Fragrances and Sweets ,Lalique Lamour ,Women Fragrances
PALEO ALMOND FLOUR MUFFINS with WALNUT (GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE)
This Muffin recipe is heavenly . It is hard to believe that it does not have any sugar or dairy. (always a good reason to eat more muffins 🙂 )You can add your favorite fruit to the mix ,it can be Banana (our favorite ) blueberries or dried fruits.If you are not on Paleo diet you can add Chocolate chips .
It is super easy to make and takes only 5 minutes to prepare and 20 minutes to bake.
You should have :
- 1-1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 cup of crushed Walnut
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons honey or agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- Optional Flavorings: 1 teaspoon any extract you like .
- Optional Stir: 1 banana or ( 1 cup of blueberries, diced peach ) or ½ cup dried fruit/ chocolate chips .
How to do it :
- Preheat oven to 350F. 12 cups in a standard.
- Whisk all your dried ingredients in a large bowel – the almond flour, baking soda and salt
- Whisk the eggs, honey, and oil (add you extract)
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, stirring until blended. Now it’s time to add your fruit .
- Divide batter among prepared cups.
- In preheated oven bake it for 18 to 20 minutes until it is golden brown on the center and edges .
- Remove it from oven , let it cool down for 30 minutes and enjoy it.
- Complete your afternoon with a cup of coffee a muffin and scent of Lalique Lamour perfume for women .