8 Tips to Make Your Perfume Last Longer
Here are 8 tips we like to follow to get the most out of our perfume , from the crack of dawn till the end of night!
1. Do not keep your fragrance in the bathroom. It is warm and damp, it’ll break down the perfume and, quality of the perfume would not be the same. Store your fragrances in cool, dry places and away from light spots. (Store it in your closet or on your vanity)
2. Perfumes last longer on oily skin. Before your spray your favorite perfume, rub some Vaseline on your pulse points and then spray your fragrance.
3. Perfect time to apply perfume is right after taking a shower, the moist skin will hold the aroma longer.
4. Don’t rub your wrists together when you are applying perfume. The very first note will evaporate faster and fragrance won’t last longer.
5. What are the best pulse points?
6. When you are sampling a perfume wait until it’s dry on your skin then smell it . The first scent is the top note, which disappears after a couple of minutes.
7. For quick touch ups throughout the day get a PerAroma easy-fill travel perfume atomizer. Pump it up with your favorite perfume, put it in your purse and enjoy your perfume anywhere. (It’s it much lighter than carrying the entire perfume bottle.)